Senior Operations Manager
Number of recruiters：
1. Be able to independently be responsible for the product operation of the department, including but not limited to collecting and sorting out the product requirements of the department, connecting with product managers, following up requirements, and tracking the performance of products after they go online;
2. Able to establish an effective data tracking mechanism based on operational objectives and product status, promote and optimize operational plans according to business development requirements, and be responsible for the implementation of online related product promotion activities to achieve KPI indicators;
3. Continue to follow up product effects, analyze user behavior and needs, understand competitor trends, and conduct competitive analysis;
4. According to the current operating situation, productize the existing process and optimize business efficiency.
1. Have good analytical ability and logical thinking, have a sense of responsibility, strong ability to withstand pressure, and can complete projects independently;
2. Possess insight, independent analysis ability, and strong learning innovation ability and language expression ability;
3. Passionate about product operation, passionate about innovation and solving challenging problems;
4. Those who can do prd, prototype drawing, have working experience in banking or are familiar with installment e-commerce, community e-commerce, and online earning industries are preferred;
5. Possess pressure resistance, strong execution and learning ability.